Default Smart decision by Zac

I think you're missing an important point... he (Neal, I'm assuming) is
angry because he *doesn't* sail. Unless you're talking racing, and then only
in the moment, I can't think of any angry sailors/cruisers. They're
typically relatively happy, and relatively patient people.

wrote in message
On Sep 4, 4:13 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
.. Sure, you should be able to manage without an
engine but why throw an ace out of your deck if you don't need to?

--
Roger Long

Indeed, only an angry bitter person who never sails would dis-agree
with you.
It's easy to brag stuck to a barko lounger how you would do things
differently, and easier still to claim you are more manly.

I'm sure some loser will claim he could do better, but in reality
(the world he never deals in) he will do nothing but thump his sunken
chest in a pathetic attempt to garner attention.

Fred

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:20:40 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Kid has guts to undertake such a voyage, especially alone. There aren't
many who don't do even close to this.

Come on Dave... I need help with these typos!

Those are wordos, Jon.

Har.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On 6 Sep 2008 13:12:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:20:40 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

Kid has guts to undertake such a voyage, especially alone. There aren't
many who don't do even close to this.

Come on Dave... I need help with these typos!

Those are wordos, Jon.

You are a weirdo, Dave.

A wise decision... Chuck Gould General 0 June 13th 07 04:16 PM
New boat decision FREDO General 4 January 1st 06 05:05 PM
New Boat Decision! FREDO General 3 October 23rd 05 05:59 PM
Judge's Decision MafiaMuthaFoker Power Boat Racing 3 July 22nd 03 04:48 AM