BCC

Default Using granulated rubber in paint for non-skid - experiences?

I LP'd the non-skid molded diamond areas of our deck last year with LP
with the little beads mixed in - wife says it's too slippery.

I don't want sand, walnut shells.

Someone suggested granulated rubber bits.

Doug Dotson

I've heard good things about an Interlux product that uses
this technology. It is what I am planning on using on my
deck. Several in our boat yard have used it with good results.

Doug
s/v Callista