Default 1982 Invader Bowrider $5000 worth it?

I am new to boats and I was thinking of buying this boat that I saw on ebay.
It is a 1982 INVADER BOWRIDER and they were asking $6500 but the reserve was
$5000.
I noticed it got a lot of bids but my research of other boats seems to make
it look like the boat is not worth the $5000.
Can anyone on here tell me if this boat really is worth that much or is it
just overpriced?
What is it worth? It looks well cared for.

any help is greatly appreciated

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:X:RTQ:CA:1123

"stevefrench" wrote in

I am new to boats and I was thinking of buying this boat that I saw on
ebay. It is a 1982 INVADER BOWRIDER and they were asking $6500 but the
reserve was $5000.
I noticed it got a lot of bids but my research of other boats seems to
make it look like the boat is not worth the $5000.
Can anyone on here tell me if this boat really is worth that much or
is it just overpriced?
What is it worth? It looks well cared for.

any help is greatly appreciated

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...09214&ssPageNa
me=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123

WAY too high! God it's 26 years old! The hull MUST be water soaked by now
and all rotten inside.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 05:05:50 +0000, Larry wrote:

WAY too high! God it's 26 years old! The hull MUST be water soaked by now
and all rotten inside.

Where I boat none of the fifty year old aluminum fishing boats are
even slightly rotten or waterlogged. The sixty year old fiberglass
sailboats are not waterlogged either. All the lake boats come out of
the water at the end of the day. We have trailers and boat lifts, not
moorings and slips. No salt to eat the wiring.

Casady

On 2008-08-23 23:00:25 -0400, "stevefrench" said:

I am new to boats and I was thinking of buying this boat that I saw on ebay.
It is a 1982 INVADER BOWRIDER and they were asking $6500 but the reserve was
$5000.
I noticed it got a lot of bids but my research of other boats seems to make
it look like the boat is not worth the $5000.
Can anyone on here tell me if this boat really is worth that much or is it
just overpriced?
What is it worth? It looks well cared for.

any help is greatly appreciated

Get a SURVEY! No one can say anything meaningful without seeing the
actual boat.

The Past Owner (PO) loves his boat as usual, and probably has
overvalued it, as usual.

--
Jere Lull

Value of 1982 INVADER PLEASE HELP stevefrench General 15 August 24th 08 07:58 PM
FS: 1982 Mason 43 Cutter in NC Adrian Marketplace 0 November 28th 07 01:07 AM
93 Gw Invader Bravo ESF Fuel Tank Question Mag General 1 July 13th 06 03:54 PM
1982 Sea Ray 17' skippy9894 General 1 August 22nd 05 09:30 PM
Question about a '86 Invader Sean and Crystal General 1 June 10th 04 03:15 AM