BoatBanter.com

-   -   Liveaboard marinas LI Sound (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/9696-liveaboard-marinas-li-sound.html)

Gogarty April 12th 04 05:37 AM

Liveaboard marinas LI Sound

In article ,
says...

I'm contemplating a job in White Plains NY. I currently liveaboard
here in Florida and would like to continue doing so. Taking into
account commutes, liveaboard policy, and good sailing waters, where
should I be looking?

How long do you plan to be a live aboard?

World's Fair Marina
79th Street Boat Basin

Just don't tell them you plan to be a live aboard. Shuttle.

JAXAshby April 12th 04 11:25 AM

Liveaboard marinas LI Sound

There is a
marina on the west side of the island between the causeway and Harlem
YC.

Royal Marina closed last October.