Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Maine Passage

You know? I find this thread very strange as it consists mainly of one
individual sailing down east and a multitude of others sitting at home
snipping at him.

Certainly Skip is a new sailor, but so what? He is still afloat and
sailing. In fact it sounds like he is having a ball. I wonder how many
of the "Perfect Sailors" who spend their time sniping can truly say
that they have made ocean voyages and never made a mistake or done any
thing that was stupid in retrospect? Probably none, if they don't lie.

I'm not going to preach that everyone should stop sniping but while
you are sitting there posting your rants try to remember, Skip is out
there sailing and you are sitting at home, so who is the Cruiser and
who is the fool?

Bruce-in-Bangkok