Default New search engine

Try cuil. It is cool.

On Jul 28, 9:49*am, Gordon wrote:
* *Try cuil. It is cool.
* *G

It's nice to have the competition. I did try it this morning on AIS
and a couple of other searches relating to boat things. Interestingly
it gave me no results then, but when I tried it just now gave me some
hits. So, it appears to be learning. Sadly, google did way better on
my "tests". Maybe cuil will get better as it gets more use.

-- Tom.

I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

wrote in message
I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

This is my favorite:

http://msdewey.com/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:31:38 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

This is my favorite:

http://msdewey.com/

Go there and do a search for e-40

You'll see a whole 'nother side to Ms. Dewey.

Nothing much turned up...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:

wrote in message

I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

This is my favorite:

http://msdewey.com/

That's fun!
And beautifully done.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:37:25 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

This is my favorite:

http://msdewey.com/

Go there and do a search for e-40

You'll see a whole 'nother side to Ms. Dewey.

Nothing much turned up...

Try WD-40.
She's good.

--Vic

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:37:25 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

wrote in message
I tried Cuil and I wasn't impressed. I might give it another shot
later. There are a lot of alternative search engines. Not sure why
Cuil is getting attention.

P.S. How is this relevant to boats?

This is my favorite:

http://msdewey.com/

Go there and do a search for e-40

You'll see a whole 'nother side to Ms. Dewey.

Nothing much turned up...

Try WD-40.
She's good.

--Vic