Default Good battery info

"Roger Long" wrote:

If they had special charging requirments and this was 10 years ago, they
were probably gel cells with are different and often confused with AGM's.

Whatever. When Bob was converting his car to electric power, he did
the research and since he's an electrical engineer I don't have any
reason to second guess him, as I am definitely NOT a physical science
type person.

I used to do forklift (powered industrial truck) inspections and they
had all kinds of rules for charging the batteries, but we had no way
to check whether there was enough ventilation or not. I was also told
by someone that I needed an airtight ventilated box for our batteries.
Which is just silly. So I tend to discount a lot of what is written
about electrical stuff and just go with what Bob wants to do.