Default Testing flare gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAM_C...eature=related

Popeye wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAM_C...eature=related

Wilbur?

On Jul 2, 11:24*pm, Gordon wrote:
Popeye wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAM_C...eature=related

* *Wilbur?

I thought so too, but after watching a bit closer I saw the boat
moving, that excludes Wilbur.

Fred

wrote in message
On Jul 2, 11:24 pm, Gordon wrote:
Popeye wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAM_C...eature=related

Wilbur?

I thought so too, but after watching a bit closer I saw the boat
moving, that excludes Wilbur.

Good that you saw that boat moving for you will never see "Red Cloud" move
again.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Jul 3, 9:39*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 2, 11:24 pm, Gordon wrote:

Popeye wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAM_C...eature=related

Wilbur?

I thought so too, but after watching a bit closer I saw the boat
moving, that excludes Wilbur.

Good that you saw that boat moving for you will never see "Red Cloud" *move
again.

Wilbur Hubbard

Poor Wilbur,

No one will see the Titanic, Olympia, Fitzgerald, Andrea Doria, Ocean
Ranger, Central America, Thresher, Endurance nor any of the 60+ yachts
competing in Fastnet or Sydney to Holbart race that sank or where
abandoned during storms move again either.

They were all lost at sea. Many people died. I guess thats the
harshness and fear of loss that has frozen you to your mooring
shackle. It is that base fear that has turned you into a pretend
sailor.

You received your Captains ticket just for image and show. It's a
worthless piece of paper of no value to you for anything but show.
It's like the big rubber ball on a horn you honk so often.

You must be so bitter that you studied all the books so hard to find
out you are to cowardly to go to sea, too scared you may lose that
little boat you worked all your life for, your everything. YOu must be
crushed to find no one will hire you to Captain any vessel, to know
you will never be able to get a bigger rubber honker to blow your
little horn.

I'd rather have one day racing to Holbart pushing a boat to her
limits, than a lifetime on your little dime store boat, batteling with
all the locals that want your coward yellow, fecal tossing , asshole
laiden eyesore of a never sailing boat removed for the good of all.

Fred

In article ,
wrote:
You received your Captains ticket just for image and show. It's a
worthless piece of paper of no value to you for anything but show.
It's like the big rubber ball on a horn you honk so often.

You should probably give him a break. If I'm not mistaken, Neal's license expired a while ago.

Flare poll NOYB General 0 November 7th 06 06:12 PM
Flare poll Ian Malcolm General 0 November 7th 06 08:26 AM
expired flare testing Parallax Cruising 8 July 7th 04 06:03 PM
Flare Craft Florida Keyz General 2 August 12th 03 11:24 PM