Default He's baaaaack

Just like Roger, I found a way into aioe, the free newsreader client.

No more digests and stripped stuff through googlegroups :{))

On the hard in Fernandina Beach, rounding third toward launching, and still
lots of chores to do.

Stay tuned for a more detailed report just before we leave, through our very
effective wifi up the mast :{)) (Yes, Wilbur, that was bragging - have at
it...)

--
L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it
come true. You may have to work for it however."
(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands.
You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

I couldn't get it to work reliably so I switched over to Motzarella.

--
Roger Long