Default Virtual cruising.

I admit, I read Hubbard/Neals post on sailing with all the new stuff
and it reminded me of a talk I saw by a guy from Garmin. He was
discussing all the new stuff they have and he showed how their new GPS
can interface with Google Earth so you can get a view of where you are
(might want to be). He also showed that they have new feature where
it shows what certain places look like from the water.
It wont be long before you can sit in front of your TV with a Wii
controller that sprays you with cold water while you tilt and balance
on a platform while tearing up money and throwing it overboard and you
can tell people you are cruising. Who needs a boat? It'll mean fewer
morons on the water. Unfortunately Neal may still be there. Must be
some sort of conservation concept there.

Virtual Armchair Cruising claus Cruising 0 April 6th 08 05:23 PM
Here for all virtual sailors bell ASA 3 March 31st 05 11:58 PM
Virtual Dicks - NEW URL Pepe General 5 October 22nd 04 05:12 PM
Virtual Dicks New URL Pepe General 0 October 19th 04 07:11 AM
Virtual Bull 10/10 1.8ft Pepe General 0 October 14th 04 02:23 AM