Bob Bob is offline

Default Aggies Lost at Sea?

On Jun 12, 4:18*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:33:36 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Have fun fred. I think I need to do somthing today.....
Bob

Spelling lessons perhaps?

Nah, spelling lessons..... I dont need no stinkin spelling lessons.
Thats one of the great things bout this place. Dont have to worry bout
impressing anybody wit my spelling. But for support of all the non
spellers, there are no links/associations/causal relationships between
crappy spelling and intellegence (how ever ya wanna operationalize
intellegence). But it must really get to yall who love Scrabble and
attempting the NY Times Cross Word Puzels

Catholic School Bob

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:37:44 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

But for support of all the non
spellers, there are no links/associations/causal relationships between
crappy spelling and intellegence (how ever ya wanna operationalize
intellegence).

Perhaps, but it doesn't do much for your credibility to sound like a
half wit hillbilly.
Bob Bob is offline

On Jun 14, 10:54*am, Wayne.B wrote:

Perhaps, but it doesn't do much for your credibility to sound like a
half wit hillbilly.

If we are to judge a persons intelligence on their deilivery style
(sounding like a hillbilly) how do you think we should judge our
current president?

or all of the people in the southern and central states? Cause where I
come from they all sound like a bunch of idiots..........

Id rather talk with a lousy spelling southern knuckle head than get
board to death by some tight assed white christian who spells
correctly ,who diagrams sententance and uses that stilted and archaic
mid west structure. But Wilbur Hubbard would know more about this.
After all he has a terminal degree in english..... although I thought
is was simply a BS Journalism from the midwest...... Id guess the BS
given his typical midwest sentance structure and word choice.

give me a writer filled with life not some stoggy parochial
homeschooled robotnik.