posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default OT do we really need an obese old lady as president?

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/2...KuZXtc4wwTEw--

It's obvious she can't even take care of herself. Only fools would expect
her to look out after the country. After looking at this picture and trying
to imagine the horror of her nakedness I can no longer blame Bill Clinton
for his oral office escapades.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Gregory Hall wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/2...306x450_us_usa
_politics.jpg?x=234&y=345&sig=0IrSGjR8XnKuZXtc4wwT Ew--

It's obvious she can't even take care of herself. Only fools would
expect her to look out after the country. After looking at this
picture and trying to imagine the horror of her nakedness I can no
longer blame Bill Clinton for his oral office escapades.

Judging by the wonderful idiots who followed Margaret Thatcher, you could do
worse!

DP

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:33:14 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/2...KuZXtc4wwTEw--

It's obvious she can't even take care of herself. Only fools would expect
her to look out after the country. After looking at this picture and trying
to imagine the horror of her nakedness I can no longer blame Bill Clinton
for his oral office escapades.

I beg your pardon, but this has what to do with boats?

Casady

On Sat, 03 May 2008 14:33:14 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

good one Greg...she's not worthy because you think she's fat

what a complete ****ing moron

were any of your mother's children born with a brain?

*plonked* with _extreme_ prejudice

"mister b" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 03 May 2008 14:33:14 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

good one Greg...she's not worthy because you think she's fat

what a complete ****ing moron

were any of your mother's children born with a brain?

*plonked* with _extreme_ prejudice

Ha ha ha! It's not hard to tell who mister b's wasting his vote on.

Obese = no self-worth = no pride = unhealthy and ready for stroke or heart
attack = low self-esteem = no self-restraint = various other health damaging
condition due to obesity = gluttony = self-immolation.

What a loser! Voting for an unqualified obese woman! But you ignorant
liberals don't have much choice now, do you? It's either an obese,
flip-flopping, post-menopausal, old, has-been, first lady of that lecherous,
impeached B.J. Clinton or a "clean" articulate young black man with zero
experience and an America bashing, hate-monger, racist minister for a
friend. One must wonder why Democrats can't field a mainstream candidate.

Any of the above would lead an intelligent person to conclude that the fat
lady shouldn't even get a chance to sing . . . Obama is the only real
option and in the general election he will be able to give McCain a better
run for the Democrat dollar. Shrillery simply has too large a percentage of
the population despising her. She sounds and acts like a shrew. She's got no
plan other than run and hide, tax and spend, expand the welfare state,
enlarge the nanny state, stuff her fat puss, whine and complain and express
her heartfelt belief that she's entitled to the Presidency. Democrats,
surely you can do better than these two shameful candidates. My, how the
mighty have fallen! JFK is spinning in his grave!

--
Gregory Hall

On Sun, 4 May 2008 11:02:29 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

[...]

And you are trying to sell your form of government to the rest of the
world?

I think I'll stay under our own form of unenilghtened democracy with a
tyrannical Queen as Head of State.

Peter

As opposed to a skinny old **** like you?

Lady Blue MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 29th 07 12:29 PM
OT--The fat lady hasn't sung yet about those WMD NOYB General 27 July 14th 04 02:08 PM
MV "Lady Ann Magee" Flange Cruising 2 February 2nd 04 03:14 PM