Default Wellcraft 19' sailboat

Anyone know if this sailboat was built in the US or Canada? Thanks

Dave wrote:
Anyone know if this sailboat was built in the US or Canada? Thanks

IIRC they were built in Florida.
The Wellcraft built sailboats were the direct ancestors of the
Precision 18 & 21, the first two of the Precision line.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

wrote in message
Dave wrote:
Anyone know if this sailboat was built in the US or Canada? Thanks

IIRC they were built in Florida.
The Wellcraft built sailboats were the direct ancestors of the
Precision 18 & 21, the first two of the Precision line.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

I read on one site that a Canadian company bought the moulds to a 30 foot
Wellscraft sailboat... but it appears that the smaller ones built 1980-1985
were manufactured in the States. Believe they were Chrysler boats before
that.

On Apr 26, 2:55 pm, wrote:
Dave wrote:
Anyone know if this sailboat was built in the US or Canada? Thanks

IIRC they were built in Florida.
The Wellcraft built sailboats were the direct ancestors of the
Precision 18 & 21, the first two of the Precision line.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

I also have a 19' Wellcraft sail boat but know nothing about it. I got
it from a friend do you have any info on these boats? I have the
serial number off the back but have been unsuccessful at locating any
info. Any help would be great thanks.

WELLCRAFT sailboat 19' Dave General 0 April 26th 08 12:10 PM
Wellcraft 19' sailboat Dave General 0 April 26th 08 01:37 AM
28 Wellcraft Don Dando General 1 August 7th 06 01:18 PM
Wellcraft-24'-how much does it weigh? TORMAC53 Boat Building 6 November 30th 03 01:50 PM
Wellcraft 19 CC Bill Kiene General 1 July 26th 03 02:32 PM