Bob Bob is offline

Default What did bob do 2day?

Sat on the beach and drank four porters. Got to see:

Belted Kingfisher
Caspian Tern
White Pelican
Western greeb
Short eared greeb
night heron
osprey fishing
a bunch of Canada geese with a trail of yellow -green fuzzy honker
babies
the biggest damn jack rabbit ive seen in years.
and a magpie family

O, and the Tidewater tug Chief
Very good day indead.............

Bob
Bob Bob is offline

On Apr 26, 1:40*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
"Bob" wrote

Very good day indead.............

So sorry Bob. *RIP.

Sounds like you were resting in peace actually. *Must have been that last
Porter that messed up your spelling.

Well that is your onion. Ya, that happens sometime. But I usually dont
edit anything I post here either for spelling or content

Good man to be able to so thoroughly relax at this time of year when there
are so many boat recommissioning projects calling. Your heart will thank
you.
Roger Long

Thanks Roger, I was thinking about the definition of cruising. Somehow
working on boats in hot weather in diffrent places is not my idea of
crusing. Now sitting on a beach relaxing is more my idea of cruising.
good luck on your projects... Im working on mine
bob