Default Recommendations for hosting a website to organize crew & visitors formy boat

Can anyone recommend a web-site where I can do a combination of:

- Being a resource for cruising guests before and after they come day
sailing on our boat. e.g. Before, provide information about the boat.
After, see pictures of the trip, rather then me having to email them
around. -- goal to increase the fun factor for guests, while reducing
the work of sending pictures around for me.

- Being a resource for racing crew. Information on coming practices
and races, results of races and pictures, etc. - goal to increase the
fun factor for crew, create community, provide instant access to crew
for information they might need about the boat, working a specific
racing position, etc.

- Being a resource for myself to keep track of maintenance tasks
pending on the boat, components I need to buy.

- Being a resource for specifics on the boat, height, anchor stetup,
rigging sizes, part numbers, etc. that I can access from my cell
phone.

"b393capt" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a web-site where I can do a combination of:

Get a blog. Then put pictures on it or a service like flickr and link to
it. It'll be a bit 'free form' but if you've got a browser on your phone
you can bookmark your pages with specifics.

"b393capt" wrote in message
[...]

What Bill said... unless you want to take the time to update your own
website and use a pay-for site for pictures (if you have a ton of them like
me).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

In article
,
b393capt wrote:

[...]

You could use a wiki for that purpose eg
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

As an example: http://www.filmtanzprojekt.de/doku.php
(uses dokuwiki)

HTH

Marc

--
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
http://www.heusser.com