surfnturf

Default Why Redundancies?

Do you think his boat is blue in colour?

surfnturf

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
You should take it up with the Department of Redundancy Department.

"anchorlt" wrote in message
m...
"Anchoring OUT"? Where else? "In"?
"Go DOWN BELOW"! How far?
"UP ABOVE"! How high?
"It went IN the water." Are you sure?
"It went OVER the side!" Not through or under or around?
And so on...

Rosalie B.

x-no-archive:yes

"Doug Dotson" wrote:

Ask George Carlin.

"anchorlt" wrote in message
om...
"Anchoring OUT"? Where else? "In"?
"Go DOWN BELOW"! How far?
"UP ABOVE"! How high?
"It went IN the water." Are you sure?
"It went OVER the side!" Not through or under or around?
And so on...

My unfavorite is "Very unique".

My favorite from an actual NOAA broadcast "Dangerous Lightening"

grandma Rosalie

Jeff Morris

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
My unfavorite is "Very unique".

My favorite from an actual NOAA broadcast "Dangerous Lightening"

My favorite NASA phrase is "Everything is extremely nominal."

Jeff Morris

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
My unfavorite is "Very unique".

My favorite from an actual NOAA broadcast "Dangerous Lightening"

My favorite NASA phrase is "Everything is extremely nominal."

Charles T. Low

It's good to see you "rising up" against such outrages.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com/BDPhoto.html - Photo Contest