anchorlt

Default Where to Cruise Summer 2004?

My choices for summer cruise (one or more months) in an Eastbay 43
a (1) Long Island Sound, both N and S coastlines; (2) Chesapeake
Bay, Portsmouth to just N of Annapolis, both E and W shores; or (3)
west coast of Florida, from Key West to Tarpon Springs.

Recommendations?
Armond Perretta

anchorlt wrote:
My choices for summer cruise (one or more months) in an Eastbay 43
a (1) Long Island Sound, both N and S coastlines; (2) Chesapeake
Bay, Portsmouth to just N of Annapolis, both E and W shores; or (3)
west coast of Florida, from Key West to Tarpon Springs.

Recommendations?

If you steal a gas credit card, you can probably fit them all in.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat

Steve

Myself, I'm again planning to cruise up the inside passage from Puget Sound
WA to Alaska. Hopefully all the way up to Glacier Bay.

Not two worry about fuel prices. I have 3 drums of fuel on hand right now..
Just have to pump and filter it in to the main storage tanks. That would be
about half my needs for the round trip. However I will watch for some good
prices along the way..

I'm not too worried about the cost of fuel or at least not enough to let it
effect my plans.. It's not as if I'm operating a fuel guzzler..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Bill

One of the advantages of option #1 is that a slight extension to your
stated itinerary easily brings you to scenic Block Island, truly a
jewel among "boat-friendly" communities and a great place to visit
(although a bit crowded on the weekends).

See you there,

Bill