Default Rutu !

Glenn, I have been following your progress for a Loonnngggg time.

Coffeemaker? Sounds like you are getting very close to launch!

Congratulations on your progress! I would be interested in a recap/forecast
of your project, if you get some time.

Curtis (aka Sal's Dad)

It is getting close but still a lot to do. If I had known 7 years ago what
I know now I would not have set my goals for quality of finish quite so
high. She is ready to sail as she sits right now but there is still a
couple of acres of cherry veneer, trim and ceiling strips that need several
coats of varnish, sanding and rubbing left to do after I finish the counter
tops. Also a to-do list of minor details that I don't want to even think
about.

Santa Claus did bring her a couple of Harken 53STCs, a pair of Genoa lead
cars, a box full of Spinlock clutches and a Force 10 range for Christmas.
(I got a gift card from the Home Despot, a pair of boot socks and a 10 lb.
bag of pecans.) :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
It is getting close but still a lot to do. If I had known 7 years ago
what I know now

Wisdom and old age - what a miserable combination;-)

How about an update on the website- last modified in 2004 according to the
home page. A few new pictures would be nice.

Peter HK

Hey Glenn, How is the Rutu Coming scbafreak Boat Building 2 December 14th 06 09:01 PM
Glenn's RUTU Shane Boat Building 1 May 31st 06 02:27 AM
A small web site update for RUTU Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 1 January 10th 04 04:47 PM
RUTU Progress Ross McDonough Boat Building 0 December 11th 03 04:21 AM