Default 3 Key Features to Look for When Buying A Discount GPS System

The hottest gadget on the market today is the portable GPS unit and
thanks to this popularity the prices of GPS units has come down
drastically...
http://sophialorra.googlepages.com/b...unt_gps_system

On Jan 3, 4:23*am, virig wrote:
The hottest gadget on the market today is the portable GPS unit and
thanks to this popularity the prices of GPS units has come down
drastically...http://sophialorra.googlepages.com/b...unt_gps_system

Clicked on the link and saw the following: "This site has been
disabled for violations of our Program Policies. If you feel this
disabling was in error, please visit our contact page to let us know.
Contact Us"

Good grief . . . what did the thing say that was so outrageous?

Been a while since I posted . . . so to all of you, I hope your
Christmas was merry and that we all have a happy new year!

Take care . . .

John

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:39:17 -0800 (PST), John
wrote:

Good grief . . . what did the thing say that was so outrageous?

They were spamming news groups to a free Google web site in violation
of Google's Terms of Service.