Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default british seagull info request

I know some of you cruisers are using a british seagull engine for
your dingy.
I just purchased one, in good running condition, but has no paperwork.
Where can I download manuals, info, etc?

I know I can buy them, but I am sure there are some groups like with
the A4 that share them and talk up a storm!

thanks

Joe