Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris

Default Lancer 25 opinions

Hi everybody,

I'd be interested to hear your opinions
on the Lancer 25, i.e. how does it sail, what
do you like/dislike about the boat etc...

I am considering buying one, I'd also be interested
to hear what typical problems with the boat are,
i.e. what I should pay special attention to.

Also, if you know sources of information on the
web, I'd appreciate being pointed there.

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Lancer 25 opinions Chris Boat Building 2 January 28th 04 07:37 PM
Lancer 25 Chris Boat Building 0 January 25th 04 04:25 AM
Lancer 25 Chris Cruising 0 January 25th 04 04:25 AM