Default Plagarized

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious
persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with
respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of
others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society
have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily
greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western
Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed,
color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of
the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gordon

Dear Gordon.

Take your political bull****, no matter which party, and shove it up
your nether regions. The topic here is rec.boats.cruising.

Thank you.

He didnt say that Santa Claus' real name was Mohammed. Chill out.

Obviously Steve's a member a particular political party who are often
characterized as having facial expressions that look like someone
stuck a turd under their noses. Good job Steve, your 'diplomacy'
grade is about a Y in the normal ABC system. Accept that the posting
was a joke & breathe in and out slowly; no need to snap a cranial
artery over a 'joke'. Stop the thin-skinned 'tribalism' and just wish
everyone Seasons Greetings, etc. The joke is perhaps funny to those
who arent slavish and humorless political 'fanatics'.

Todays politics is such a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME ... its better to laugh
than to get your jockeys all in a knot. Could you imagine all the
'good' this country could do with all the $$$$ thats WASTED on
'political campaigns'? .... We're talking BILLIONS and for
what? ..... so the politicos can continue to do NOTHING of value for
the 'common good' and then spend most of their time 'getting re-
elected' and pandering for campaign funds for the yet 'next'
election. I offer that we should simply ***bring back the King***.

If this BS keeps up much longer there will surely and eventually be
another civil war in the USA. Historically the 'political
temperament' of the USA now looks like the mid-1850s and you should
know what followed ......................... .

Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukah & a friggin Happy New Year, etc. to all
my liberal and conservative friends (throw in a few libertarians and
independents too). Indignant political chest-beaters need not apply.
Its time to laugh and/or 'talk boats'.

BTW
Question --- Do you know the difference between a D and an R?
Answer --- the R peels the banana before he eats it.

Gordon, et al --

On Dec 10, 4:07 pm, Gordon wrote:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes

Gordon

Not bad. Alas, I didn't get anything new out of this one. I try to
grow mine every year :-) Last year I added the warranty; this year I
am not yet sure how I'm going to branch out but it will probably have
something to do with the open source movement.

Happy Holidays to all

:-D
--
David T-G