BoatBanter.com

-   -   DELTA VAN CRUISER WANTED (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8792-delta-van-cruiser-wanted.html)

NORMGALLIETT January 19th 04 06:31 PM

DELTA VAN CRUISER WANTED

I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED

void August 15th 05 03:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NORMGALLIETT
I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED

There were only 37 of those boats ever made.

Mr. Osby July 17th 17 06:35 PM

Delta Vancruiser Wanted

Quote:

Originally Posted by NORMGALLIETT (Post 78109)
I'M SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A DELTA VAN JET HOUSEBOAT MFG. AROUND 1977-1979
I NORTH CENTRAL CALIFORNIA. I SAW A MODEL BACK THEN AT THE CONCORD
PAVILION. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE OR OBTAIN ONE COULD YOU
HELP ME OUT ?? I'D BE FOREVER INDEBTED

Hello, I have a Delta VanCruiser boat I may be willing to part with. It is a project boat, one I had intended to work on and bring back to its former glory. If you're still looking and interested, let me know. I'm new to this forum so I can't figure out yet how to attach photos.

BoatyGuy March 10th 18 05:13 PM

7 of the 37

Howdy:

I just inherited a Delta Van Cruiser, number 7 according to a label on the hull.

Not sure I want to part with it as I also want to refurbish mine -- it's in rough shape. But I am interested in acquiring the blueprints or other plans that were used to build these boats. Does anyone have access to them? Thanks!

BigO13 August 1st 20 06:36 PM

Looking for a Delta Van Cruser

Hi there,
Very interested in a Delta Van Cruser. Do you still have one? Would you be willing to part with it? If you don't want to part with it, do you know of any other Delta Van Cruser"s that may be available?

Thanks

BigO13 August 1st 20 06:45 PM

looking for Delta Van Cruser

Hi there,
Very interested in a Delta Van Cruser. Do you still have one? Would you be willing to part with it? If you don't want to part with it, do you know of any other Delta Van Cruser"s that may be available?

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoatyGuy (Post 1109520)