Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dean B

Default Best East Coast Summer Cruising Grounds

I have some air miles that I need to use up and would like to charter
a boat on the east cost of the United States next summer. I am
looking for a place with wind; more than anything else, I dislike
using the motor to get around. I expect to anchor every night and
don't intend to go on any offshore passages. Cute little ports are
nice if you need to pick up groceries or a little resturaunt food. I
also like anchoring at state parks that have day hikes.

Chesapeake Bay looks promising or Florida may have something to offer
as well but I have little idea about the wind and park situation.

Dean

Summer cruising QLW General 2 January 27th 04 08:13 PM
Wanted: Info on St. Lawrence River / East coast N.B. Bob Parker Cruising 2 November 2nd 03 04:10 PM
Cruising West Florida Coast Margaret and Loren Block Cruising 3 October 23rd 03 07:47 AM
Cruising Grounds Search Greg Boyles General 1 October 17th 03 12:41 PM