Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default GPS Tracking for boats

Hi I am interested to hear any comments about the GPS Tracking (track
your boat via PC) for boat owners small and large alike.

Would this technolgy benefit owners?

Does anyone already have experience of GPS Tracking?

All comments welcome.

I own a tracking company based in Perth WA and want to get honest
views.