Default Yael Trip Report

On Oct 9, 1:09 am, "Don White" wrote:

I believe he plunders somewhere just south west of Halifax.... his sailing
grounds probably run from the prospect area to St. Margaret's Bay and Mahone
Bay.
Beautiful sailing area......right up there with the Bras d'Or Lakes...
although a little more exposed to the North Atlantic.- Hide quoted text -

Hello again Don & Joe. I did sail in Mahone Bay once, probably about
12 or 14 years ago, and hope to again. That day we were on a wooden
(mahogany I think?) International Dragon, a beautiful boat which was
moored in a part of Mahone Bay called Martins River. I have a good
friend who lives there I don't visit often enough.

"Ken Heaton, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia" wrote in
message ups.com...
On Oct 9, 1:09 am, "Don White" wrote:

I believe he plunders somewhere just south west of Halifax.... his
sailing
grounds probably run from the prospect area to St. Margaret's Bay and
Mahone
Bay.
Beautiful sailing area......right up there with the Bras d'Or Lakes...
although a little more exposed to the North Atlantic.- Hide quoted text -

Hello again Don & Joe. I did sail in Mahone Bay once, probably about
12 or 14 years ago, and hope to again. That day we were on a wooden
(mahogany I think?) International Dragon, a beautiful boat which was
moored in a part of Mahone Bay called Martins River. I have a good
friend who lives there I don't visit often enough.

A good time to come on down would be during Chester Race Week or the Mahone
Bay Classic Boat Festival.
http://www.cyc.ns.ca/raceweek/index.shtml
http://www.mahonebayclassicboatfestival.org/