Bob La Londe

Default Low Water Nose Cone

Anybody running a low water nose cone?

Did you get any improvement in performance?

Was it just from being able to raise the motor higher or did the lower
profile of the additional material help make any noticable difference at the
same level?

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Ghoti

I use one on my 225 Mercury Optimax weith a jackplate. I find that it works
great no matter at what level the engine is set. I notice no improvement in
water pressure when trimmed all the way down or in.
Ghoti

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news
Anybody running a low water nose cone?

Did you get any improvement in performance?

Was it just from being able to raise the motor higher or did the lower
profile of the additional material help make any noticable difference at

the
same level?

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com
All about fishing in Yuma, Arizona
Promote Your Fishing Website FOR FREE

---

Ghoti

It is a water intake placed much lower on the lower unit than standard. I
allows you to trim your engine much higher without trimming the water intake
out of the water, which would obviously cause overheating and more.
Ghoti
"Keith" wrote in message
What the hell is a low water nose cone?

.. .