Neil Evans-Mudie

Default mirador 22'

Folks,

Could anybody give me any details on the Mirador 22' (trailer?) sailing boat
(general Mirador information would be good aswell). Any URLs would be
excellent.

Details I'd like to know, include comments seaworthiness, build quality,
sailing quality, accomodatiopn layout, spare parts availability, etc, etc.

I am currently evaluating 1 for sale, so additional information would be
really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,,

Neil

e: address is a spam sink
If you wish to email me, try neilevans underscore mudie at hotmail dot com
w:
http://groups.msn.com/TheEvansMudieF...ew.msnw?&pps=k