posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.kayak

Default Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 24556

Yesterday, the Canadian Dollar made par with the US dollar.

We are going south fast. Never mind the global warming thing, we are broke.

Thanks US Senate, US Congress, Presidents, Governors, etc.

Soon,,, we will be standing in a line.

Brother can you spare a dime.

=====================
"Dana" wrote in message
War, famine, global warming, climate change, disease and so much more.

How will YOU cope?

Every once in while I let people know of this forum, where real people,
like you and me,
get together and discuss how to deal with these things as best as we can.

Check it out.

Dana

G5!MxFem7Fh`Dwl1IO%

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.kayak

"Sir Thomas of Cannondale" wrote in

Yesterday, the Canadian Dollar made par with the US dollar.

We are going south fast. Never mind the global warming thing, we are
broke.

Thanks US Senate, US Congress, Presidents, Governors, etc.

Soon,,, we will be standing in a line.

Brother can you spare a dime.

The money mongers are trying to make it easier for the Amero conversion.
If they are at par, we can swap them 1-for-1 or 10-for-1. Conversion
will be less painful.

Those that still think the central banks are so wonderful and operated by
the various governments must live in some kind of bubble. It's sad they
can be so stupid and still survive, but they are the ideal citizen, in
the bankers' eyes....the all-seeing eye.

The conversion will be much easier in the USA once the educated Americans
have been replaced by the new, uneducated generation who depend on the TV
tube for even the simplest of concepts to be spoon-fed to them.

Larry
--
George Orwell had the date wrong.....