Default Boat Keys

I've been asked to post this here from a customer who
thought that my business would be a good resource for
hard to find boat key blanks.

I specialize in key blanks and have a lot of common and
very hard to find boat keys including both Mobella blanks.

If you are looking for a particular blank not found here,
http://www.mysecuritypro.com/index.a...S&Category=359
shoot me a picture of the front and back of the key and I'll see what
I can do. Unlike cars, key blanks can not be found by year, make,
and model, so clear pictures help in identification.

Use Discount Code "4pins" upon checkout for further discounts.
Make sure to check out the cheap shipping option for orders of
10 blanks or less.

Thanks.

Harry Williamson
My Security Pro
856 218-4642

The Internets Premier Key Blank and Key Machine SuperStore.
www.mysecuritypro.com

Dave wrote in
news
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:30:01 -0500, "Harry Williamson"
said:

I've been asked to post this here from a customer who
thought that my business would be a good resource for
hard to find boat key blanks.

Sure. And I've got a bridge you might be interested in.

Take your spam elsewhere.

Boats have keys? Why? What if the neighbors run out of vodka?! What if
WE run out of Vodka?!!

How could I sneak into someone's V-berth and leave a sexy black thong on
their berth? We'd lose all the fun it causes!

Larry

--

Good Lord! What a thought!
You've just made a strong case for super duty locks.

"Don White" wrote in news:46cf3638$0$4064
:

Good Lord! What a thought!
You've just made a strong case for super duty locks.

Locking up the liquor locker only results in you coming down the dock on
Saturday morning to those MASSIVE red bloomers flapping in the breeze from
your flag halyard....hee hee....(c;

They were flying from your flag halyard just after your car cleared the
parking lot of the marina....(c;

Larry

Boat Keys Harry Williamson General 1 August 24th 07 02:57 PM
Boat Keys Harry Williamson Boat Building 0 August 24th 07 02:29 PM
Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway) Skip Gundlach Boat Building 28 February 25th 07 04:30 PM
Keys Boat Works, or, Pirates of the Caribbean (well, close, anyway) Skip Gundlach Cruising 31 February 25th 07 04:30 PM
The Keys FishFan General 2 September 12th 03 07:31 PM