BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/8538-fischer-panda-owners-forum-shutting-down.html)

K Smith December 25th 03 05:47 AM

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

WaIIy wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:32:43 GMT, (Larry W4CSC) wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:44:30 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

You may not like non-union PRC, but as usual you blow smoke. FisherPanda is
made in Poland.

(Insert Polish Jokes
here____________________________________________ __)

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

How many Fisher-Panda generators does it take to ___________________ ?

Catch a clump of bamboo.

Hope you're having a good christmas

K Smith December 25th 03 07:13 AM

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

WaIIy wrote:

wrote:

You may not like non-union PRC, but as usual you blow smoke. FisherPanda is
made in Poland.

(Insert Polish Jokes
here__________________________________________ ____)

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

How many Fisher-Panda generators does it take to ___________________ ?

Catch a clump of bamboo.

Hope you're having a good christmas

I hope you are, Karen. The most important little guy in our life came
over tonight for dinner and gifts. Our 20 month-old grandson.
Tomorrow the neices will be here for dinner with all of their kids,
along with our kids, etc.
I got a Tollycraft fleece, so I'm happy.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Wally and Family

A great day so far but I've eaten too much!!! oops & I lost the
grandkids vs me water pistol war worse than the Iraqis got trounced by
the coalition:-)

Wow that would be nice too, to actually need a jumper it's hot here.

I know we're all just having fun but Harry "is" OK isn't he???:-)

Good thing I don't drink imagine how I'd behave (or misbehave) then!!!

Have a good christmas day to all.

Brian Whatcott December 25th 03 09:25 PM

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

On 25 Dec 2003 17:17:09 GMT, (Karl Denninger)
wrote:

That [Fischer-Panda] generator...

we were considering buying one...

Don't.

Buy a Kohler. 5 year, 2000 hour recreational warranty, INCLUDING REMOVE
AND REPLACE LABOR.

You can't beat that ANYWHERE.

I've owned one for 2+ years now, and have over 600 hours on it. It has been
a 100% trouble-free piece of equipment. I'd buy another in a heartbeat,
and recommend the unit to everyone I come across who needs one.

This note has such a ring of confidence about it.... reminds me that I
bought an econobox with a 5 year 100,000 mile drive train warranty.
And would you believe it, I had no mentionable problems in ten years.

Manufacturers who offer impressive sounding warranties usually have a
distinct hunch it ain't gonna cost them the ranch. That's my
experience anyway.

Brian W

Larry W4CSC December 26th 03 12:36 AM

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 12:49:07 +1100, K Smith
wrote:

A marry christmas to you Larry how's it going??

Take care, nothing much has changed at the NG:-)

Goin' fine. How ya been?

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

K Smith December 26th 03 11:37 AM

wrote:

A marry christmas to you Larry how's it going??

Take care, nothing much has changed at the NG:-)

Goin' fine. How ya been?

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

Great we all miss you of course but I understand. Again I do apologise
for the cross posting of my Harry wars, I'll be more careful.

Take care hope the sailing is going well.

Larry W4CSC December 26th 03 01:51 PM

Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:37:57 +1100, K Smith
wrote:

Great we all miss you of course but I understand. Again I do apologise
for the cross posting of my Harry wars, I'll be more careful.

Thank you.

Take care hope the sailing is going well.

Helping a fried rebuild an Amel Sharki 41' ketch so we can head for
Bahamas in late March through the Daytona Beach-Charleston race in
late May. Its engine replacement has been delayed until Monday. I'll
be working in the bilge while the engine guys got 'er out of the
hole....(c;

Larry W4CSC

NNNN