Default Huge Storm E of Hilton Head, SC, tonight

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar...t=N0R&loop=yes

Be very glad you are not at sea in your little boats offshore of Hilton
Head Island at 10PM EDT, tonight.

The storm is still building and is nearly off the scale on the webpage...

Big thunderstorms are rumbling through Charleston having popped up in
simply an hour to our NNW and are moving SSE across my location. I think I
heard the sky "flush" a couple of times like a head. Torrential rain
outside beating on my door.