Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default BlueJacket's Travels in Google Earth Galley

I'm happy to report that the Google Earth files that I've spent a lot of
time working on have been selected into Google Earth's gallery. This
gallery represents what Google considers to be the best examples of the use
of Google Earth. I feel quite honored to have been selected (especially
since they contacted me and suggested that I submit my files.) The gallery
is located at:

http://earth.google.com/gallery/index.html

These files have "placemarks" for most of the places that we've anchored or
docked the boat. Each placemark contains a snippet of a log from the
location and links to the full log and photo albums.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org