Default PING Jonathan Ganz: Pineapple Sails

Jonathan:

Your recommendation on the honesty and ethics of the people at Pineapple
Sails was absolutely spot-on

Following your reference, I ordered a Musto Windstopper. I was dealing with
Sally Richards, who apparently does their email stuff. You cannot buy this
jacket in Australia as the Aus agent does not import them.

Sally could have gone ahead and shipped the item to me - $200+ postage costs
from San Francisco to Bunbury Western Australia without any further
correspondence.

Instead, she ended up convincing me that the jacket was not an appropriate
buy for me, as she said some others had faced a fit problem with them - must
be guys with my shape (ie look like a seal!)

She measured different areas of it and relayed these to me. She suggested I
source another item from Musto's range and then compare areas of this with
what she had.

Eventually, it became clear that unless I seriously work on changing my
shape, I either look like a seal in the XL or else I have sleeve lengths
that suggest my knuckles drag on the ground in the XXL

Like you said, good people with honesty and customer service foremost. She
is definitely "Adviser of the Year" for me.

Now, about those Dubarrys I need..

Thanks for the advice

Hoges in WA (as in Western Australia)

In article ,
Hoges in WA wrote:
Jonathan:
Your recommendation on the honesty and ethics of the people at Pineapple
Sails was absolutely spot-on

good stuff snipped

Thanks for the advice

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked out for you.

For Jonathan Ganz... Lady Pilot ASA 0 January 27th 06 04:10 AM
I think Jonathan Ganz is keen! Captain Lon ASA 0 April 18th 05 04:21 PM
reply to netKKKop Jonathan Ganz Thom Stewart ASA 6 April 6th 05 10:03 PM