posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.electronics

Default 4'/22kg Radar Antenna on Sea Ray 315 Sundancer Arch?

"JimH" ask wrote in message news:...

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Harbin Osteen wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

Larry
--
While in Mexico, I didn't have to press 1 for Spanish.
While in Iran, I didn't have to press 1 for Farsi, either.

Poor baby. Some of us speak and read more than one language.
But you understand English.........right?

My grandparents (both sides) learned English when they came over.
They also came over legally, as did millions of other immigrants.

Folks with your type of thinking have ruined America and the future
quality of life for my children, grandchildren.........etc.........

I feel sorry for them based on the world they will be living in.

Thanks Harry.

I've been visiting Florida for decades, starting in the 1960s. The
first time we went to Miami, I practiced my high school Spanish down
there. People speaking Spanish is nothing new. There are just more
folks doing that now. When we lived in Florida, and it was North
Florida, we spoke English and Spanish, and English mixed with Spanish.
Americans are intellectually lazy

Ahh.....so Americans need to learn Spanish...eh?

Like I said in another thread, you continue to amaze me. ;-)

Why not?

Shakes head in disbelief

You and your ilk are indeed the reason this Country are going down the
tubes.

Nice going Harry.

........*is* going down the tubes................

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.electronics
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"JimH" ask wrote in message news:...
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Harbin Osteen wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

Larry
--
[...]

Nice snip.

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"JimH" ask wrote in message news:...
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Harbin Osteen wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

Larry
--
[...]

Having added the remainder of your post would have added nothing to your
base belief that Americans should learn to speak Spanish.

I stand by my previous statements. I feel sorry for the world my kids will
have to live in...........thanks to folks like you.