Margaret and Loren Block

Default Summary of Our Cruising Southwest Florida Vacation

We had fun chartering a sailboat and cruising in Southwest Florida. =
Here's
a review of that trip: http://www.lorendi.com/Florida/summary.htm.

Cheers,

Margaret & Loren Block Georgetown, TX
C22 #14903 "Perfect Harmony"
Jere Lull

Margaret and Loren Block wrote:

We had fun chartering a sailboat and cruising in Southwest Florida. Here's
a review of that trip: http://www.lorendi.com/Florida/summary.htm.

Cheers,

Margaret & Loren Block Georgetown, TX
C22 #14903 "Perfect Harmony"

Nice log. Would love to see more of same, since they're exactly on-topic
for this group and we see far too little of that sort of thing.

'Course, I shouldn't talk as I have a few logs that I haven't put
up..... Maybe I'll work on a couple this off-season.

--
Jere Lull

Bob

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:53:37 -0600, Margaret and Loren Block
wrote:

We had fun chartering a sailboat and cruising in Southwest Florida. =
Here's
a review of that trip: http://www.lorendi.com/Florida/summary.htm.

Cheers,

Margaret & Loren Block Georgetown, TX
C22 #14903 "Perfect Harmony"

DAMN your hide from those of us in the frigid north east....

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field

check my blog at:
http://www.bobview.blogspot.com/