Default Anything wrong with this battery wiring setup?

This is a re-post as I never saw the original show up in the group.

"Leanne" wrote in message news:...

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Roger Long wrote:

It's a lot of work to produce a schematic that way. Scanners and
digital cameras are so common now that posting a jpg of hand sketch
would be much easier and clearer but newsgroup rules prohibit posting of
images. If you have a web site or friend with one, you could upload the
image to the server and post the link here as I do often.

You need better, or clearer, advice than you'll get here though. Try
and find a mechanic who knows boat systems.

I would recommend a dual output battery charger. It will make
everything much simpler.

In that scenario where does the alternator go?

Stephen

Myself, I use a dual output battery charger for charging both banks. There
are several brands out there depending on the size of your pocketbook. For
charging while the motor is running, you can use a device such as this:
http://www.yandina.com/c100Info.htm

Leanne - W1WXS
s/v Fundy

Remarkable device extends battery life and reinvigorates some "dead" batteries [email protected] General 6 March 29th 06 11:25 AM
The Similarities and the Difference Between a Batteries-Isolator and a Batteries-Combiner [email protected] General 6 January 3rd 06 08:02 PM
Battery Meter Ernie General 79 May 25th 04 12:36 AM
Is it my battery or alternator that let me down? Ree-Yees General 16 May 7th 04 12:28 AM
Usage of motoroil Steven Shelikoff General 153 September 17th 03 12:55 PM