Default Look out!

Coming to a hobnail booted boarding party off your right quarter:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2939438.shtml

What can you do?

Watch the Titanic show tonight (17 June).

What else?

In a society that has become as irrational and fearful as this one, not much
else that I can think of.

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Coming to a hobnail booted boarding party off your right quarter:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2939438.shtml

What can you do?

Watch the Titanic show tonight (17 June).

What else?

In a society that has become as irrational and fearful as this one, not
much else that I can think of.

--
Roger Long

It's a dumb idea, but look where it's coming from... out here, the CG is
quite active. The last weekend we saw them cruising in places I've rarely
seen them before. These puppies are usually seen heading out to sea...
http://www.hazegray.org/worldnav/usa...s/cg_mlb47.jpg. The CG seems to be
pretty good at keeping aware of who's going where with what... at least out
here.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
ink.net...

http://www.hazegray.org/worldnav/usa...s/cg_mlb47.jpg works for me.

You can get there via... http://www.hazegray.org/worldnav/usa/images

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message

Coming to a hobnail booted boarding party off your right quarter:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2939438.shtml

What can you do?

Watch the Titanic show tonight (17 June).

What else?

In a society that has become as irrational and fearful as this one,
not much else that I can think of.

--
Roger Long

It's a dumb idea, but look where it's coming from... out here, the CG
is quite active. The last weekend we saw them cruising in places I've
rarely seen them before. These puppies are usually seen heading out
to sea... http://www.hazegray.org/worldnav/usa...s/cg_mlb47.jpg.
The CG seems to be pretty good at keeping aware of who's going where
with what... at least out here.

404

In some cases, I think the Coast Guard has their heads up their asses?
Why else would they issue a Captain's license to an admitted illegal
recreational drug abuser? One who posted his various abuses on alt.drugs
and has been busy covering up the fact? One who wrote on alt.drugs,
among many other warped things, "As someone who has taken practically
every drug available that produces some sort of high . . ."

And, "My first time, I got the lsd from a friend who was in Med school.
He made it himself. He had done so several times. Well, he screwed it
up! He measured wrong. Instead of measuring out 100 microgram doses, he
was ten times off -- 1000 micrograms! I took the whole thing. I was on
another planet for 35 hours. I'm not joking. This is true."

Or this jewel, "My experience is this: LSD flashbacks exist and I have
them all the time. They are not the result of a bad experience and I
guess I liked doing it, cause I did it more that several dozen times.
The flashbacks are not annoying or dangerous, but rather fun and
certainly interesting. I don't all of a sudden see pink elephants, but I
do see walls breathing and people becoming lizard-like in appearenc. I
find that latter especially interesting when I happen to be in traffic
court or taking a mid-term."

Wilbur Hubbard

Capt. JG wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message

[...]

And you read a;t.drugs because....???

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

And you read a;t.drugs because....???

Because Neal is a lonely, frustrated guy who's only interested in tearing
other people down by whatever means possible, including lying.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
nk.net...

And you read a;t.drugs because....???

I like to keep track of how the stoners operate and think. Any problem
with that?

Wilbur Hubbard