posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Try this with your heavy keel boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd49d1xhAE

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Kind of like a cross between the movies A Perfect Storm and Forrest Gore.
What was shocking is that it is in English...doesn't the narrator know this
is "America?"
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Steve" wrote in
:

Kind of like a cross between the movies A Perfect Storm and Forrest
Gore. What was shocking is that it is in English...doesn't the
narrator know this is "America?"

Y'all sho' taulk funny up thaih....

Larry
--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bob Bob is offline

On Jun 3, 2:10 pm, Ed Gordon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd49d1xhAE

Cheerio,
Ed Gordonhttp://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

I have several times but got to enjoy the view at a more enjoyable
pace. Although, looked like the passanger was more interested in
pushing buttons on a computer game than looking at the views. Must be
an inate trait with McGreggor owners.

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Bob wrote in news:1180930964.247830.216450
@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

On Jun 3, 2:10 pm, Ed Gordon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd49d1xhAE

Cheerio,
Ed Gordonhttp://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

I have several times but got to enjoy the view at a more enjoyable
pace. Although, looked like the passanger was more interested in
pushing buttons on a computer game than looking at the views. Must be
an inate trait with McGreggor owners.

Yes, most of us are high teck!

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 23:10:47 +0200, Ed Gordon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd49d1xhAE

Cheerio,
Ed Gordon
http://www.egordon873.homestead.com/drug.html

I could do it in any of the boats I'm looking at (Cal 2-27, Crown 28,
etc), but in conditions like that I'd probably just take the dinghy!

Could be done in 1/2 the time and safer in a 16ft Whaler.

druid
http://www.bcboatnet.org

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 February 18th 06 05:27 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 January 18th 06 05:48 AM
Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 30th 05 06:35 AM