Default Formosa 51_ Category of navigation problem

Hello,
A friend of mine (French)owns a 1979 Formosa 51 formerly registered in
Guernesey Island. He would like to register she in France (or in an
other EU country). The administration asks for the builder's document
stating the description of the ship in order to give she the A
category ("blue water" category). He has no document of this type and
the Formosa Ltd does no longer exist. Is there some owner of the same
model of Formosa who have this original document and who would be be
kind enough for sending a copy to me at my e-mail answering adress ?
Thank you in advance (my friend's boat is based in Turkey and the only
alternative solution would be to sail to France --1400 miles-- just
for a visit of the "Affaires Maritimes").

--
Peio

problem with simrad radar - or mount... flying sailor Electronics 10 October 13th 06 12:53 PM
Volvo 4.3 Suddenly Quits Patrick Johnson General 8 July 30th 06 06:47 PM
Problem with 3 hp Sears Gamefisher / Tanaka 300 dazed and confuzed Boat Building 5 January 28th 05 02:46 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM