Joe Joe is offline

Default Second Captain/Mate Needed

On May 30, 2:33 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
I may be delayed until after hurricane season if I can not get one
faster.

You don't have a passport?!?

DSK

Nope. Had one, but lost it several years ago.

Joe

Joe wrote in news:1180554258.216008.91310
@q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

On May 30, 2:33 pm, wrote:
Joe wrote:
I may be delayed until after hurricane season if I can not get one
faster.

You don't have a passport?!?

DSK

Nope. Had one, but lost it several years ago.

Joe

You don't need one. Just tell them you're a Mexican....(c;

None of them have one and they're here....by the millions!

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without