Steve

Default Gas Consumption: Help

If I were you, I would be more concerned about how long your engine is going
to last if you presist in running at full throttle. An hour run at full
throttle could shorten the life of your engine by about 20 hours (my
estimation).

No one ever operates their car engine at full throttle for an hour unless
they are trying to outrun the cops or intent on blowing up the engine.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve
s/v Good Intentions