Default Offshore Engineering And Ship Design

This my New Google group Offshore Engineering And Ship Design
Every 2 days I am updating my technical data and design requirement of
offshore oil platform.
This will help offshore jack up and ship design and oil rig .. most
useful for structural Engineer and designers and naval Architects... And
you all welcome to Join with us and share your data

http://groups.google.com/group/Offshore_Engineering

Thanks
Anbu

It's payback time! Joe ASA 0 January 25th 07 02:22 PM
Yacht Design School Dany Boat Building 37 October 14th 03 01:24 AM