Default Patriotic wannabes

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

"Gordon" wrote in message

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

27 out of 30. Not too bad, I suppose.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in message

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

27 out of 30. Not too bad, I suppose.

I tried it just for kicks... 20 out of 30. Not bad I suppose for a Canuck.

"KLC Lewis" wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

27 out of 30. Not too bad, I suppose.

I only got 26. I missed the president born in TX (which I don't think
is on the real exam).

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

27 out of 30. Not too bad, I suppose.

I only got 26. I missed the president born in TX (which I don't think
is on the real exam).

I missed the term length for Reps, number of Presidents assassinated in
office (not enough of them, in my opinion), and the number of Presidents who
had been impeached.

Jim Jim is offline

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote:

"Gordon" wrote in message
For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

27 out of 30. Not too bad, I suppose.

I only got 26. I missed the president born in TX (which I don't think
is on the real exam).

I missed the term length for Reps, number of Presidents assassinated in
office (not enough of them, in my opinion), and the number of Presidents who
had been impeached.

I'll challenge the impeachment question -- Articles of impeachment were
brought, but neither Nixon or Clinton was convicted

* Jim wrote, On 4/24/2007 8:00 PM:
I'll challenge the impeachment question -- Articles of impeachment were
brought, but neither Nixon or Clinton was convicted

Two presidents were indeed impeached. And neither of them was Nixon.

Impeachment is similar to indictment, and thus is not the same as
conviction.

The process of impeachment, that is a vote in Congress to "impeach" and a
trial in the Senate only took place once in our
history. Bill Clinton.

The only president to "be impeached".

Nixon resigned before this process ever took place.

==

Next to Bill Clinton's name in history will be .. "first president to be
impeached" .. and the second paragraph will say
"because he was a horny ******* who left his spunk on Monica's dress"...

=============

I'll challenge the impeachment question -- Articles of impeachment were
brought, but neither Nixon or Clinton was convicted

26 from another Canuck

In article ,
Gordon wrote:

For all you patriotic Americans, here's a little test!
http://games.toast.net/independence/
Gordon

Cool.... missed two.

--