Default 'Ghost yacht' found off Australia

Odd. Maybe after having an Oz sized helping of booze they decided to
go for a swim before dinner and the boat got away from them?

-- Tom.

Isn't Australia famous for its Great White Sharks?

Larry
--

They said tiger sharks in that area and that the odds of surviving
long in the water was slim due to sharks, not the water. It seems

"Bill" wrote in message
ps.com...

Isn't Australia famous for its Great White Sharks?

Larry
--

They said tiger sharks in that area and that the odds of surviving
long in the water was slim due to sharks, not the water. It seems
that all of the equipment is on board. Wouldn't a rescue for a man
overboard involve life jackets? The dinghy was still attached so that
sort of rules out the men going fishing or going in for a picnic and
the boat getting away from them. Very strange. Maybe they found a
boat with a bunch of hot young girls headed for Malasia and they just
jumped on board with them deciding to start new lives in a new part of
the world and leave eveyone behind thinking they are dead when they
are really having the time of thier lives.

Aliens. They were abducted by aliens. My story and I'm sticking to it.

It was, until the giant clams ate them.

CWM

I would rather have giant clams than tiny crabs........

Bob Bob is offline

On Apr 20, 3:17 pm, Bill wrote:
It was, until the giant clams ate them.

CWM

I would rather have giant clams than tiny crabs........

Hi: I only hope I am the cause of similar conversations and jokes when
I end up missing. "...Sailor eaten by giant clam....." It has a good ring
to it.

The cause of the missing cat crew??? Sometimes it is numbingly simple,
For example, about 10 years ago in SE Washington somebody got sucked
into a concrete irrigation ditch that went underground. So a fire-
rescue "dive team" shows up. They send one man down to retrieve the
victim. He does not return. They send another "diver" down to rescue
the teammate. That guy doesn't respond. They send a THIRD "diver" down
to get the other three victims....................... NOBODY returns. Four dead in a
ole hole.

Its not unusual to have the rescuer become another victim. That's why
life guards learn escape maneuvers so they can escape an active victim
hell bent on standing on your head.

That's why I go recreational SCUBA diving by myself, sail single
handed, and drink by myself.
In all cases I feel safer. Besides Im the only person who enjoys my
company when drunk.

On Apr 20, 7:14 pm, Bob wrote:
On Apr 20, 3:17 pm, Bill wrote:

[...]

Hmm, sudden thunderstorm but they already had the main reefed. RF jib
furling line came loose an thye got a wrap round the forward stay,
they went forward to untangle it and went overboard.

Bill wrote:
It was, until the giant clams ate them.

CWM

I would rather have giant clams than tiny crabs........

Depends upon how you got the crabs.

Maybe they found a
boat with a bunch of hot young girls headed for Malasia and they just
jumped on board with them deciding to start new lives in a new part of
the world and leave eveyone behind thinking they are dead when they
are really having the time of thier lives.

Bill,

Not the most likely but surely the most hopeful.

Something tells me you are know as the eternal optimist or greatest dreamer.

Howard

Bill,

Not the most likely but surely the most hopeful.

Something tells me you are know as the eternal optimist or greatest dreamer.

Howard

I have NEVER been called an eternal optimist before but I guess there
is a first time for everything. I just thought 'well, I don't know
what happened but if it were me what do I think I want to happen?'
Then BAM...... It hit me, there is no other possible
explanation......except for aliens of course but they don't usually
operate in that part of the world this time of year. Unfortunately,
we will probably never know.

Bill