Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Why do suicide bombers kill themselves and others

Why do suicide bombers kill themselves and others

These young people who sacrifice themselves have a whole life ahead of
them, with prospects of love, children, loving parents to look after,
a career, travel to see other lands. A whole world to explore, and the
natural human revulsion to killing anybody, and in particular
themselves.
To just classify them as "terrorists" is a simplistic way of thinking.
A terrorist will kill others, but not himself. And he will only kill
others so as to save himself.

The suicide bomber has been taught by his religious teachers that he
has a "cause"
And that when he dies he will go to "heaven" to be received by pretty
girls who will receive him and treat him like a hero.

Let us first discuss heaven, and then we will talk about the cause.
When we die our physical body decomposes, and our spiritual body goes
to the Astral Dimension.
This Astral Dimension is also on earth but cannot be seen because it
vibrates at a different rate. It is described in detail on the
internet. And the most notable points about it are that it consists of
7 levels, from which we can note:
The lowest level which can be described as "hell", while one of the
upper levels is part of our spiritual body, namely the Upper Thinking
Mind. The intermediate levels are where we live normal lives with
family and friends. There is sex, but no children.
The most unfortunate thing about the Astral, is the Hell level. Those
who go there can remain hundreds and hundreds of years fighting and
suffering, until they learn their lessons. And these lessons are
mainly love and forgiveness. When they decide to love and forgive
they are joyfully led by Astral Angels out of Hell, and to their
family and friends in the upper levels.
This is a fact which is useful for the prospective suicide bomber to
keep in mind.
Namely that if does not love and forgive his enemy, he will go hell on
dying. And if he does love and forgive he will not become a suicide
bomber.

Now let's talk about "the cause". We can assume that the largest
percentages of cases involving desperate causes and injustices,
sufficient enough to cause people to kill themselves, are the events
in Israel and Palestine. The USA is involved since she is a supporter
of Israel. The solution is not to kill more and more "terrorists",
since these people will only reincarnate back on earth, and in
carefully chosen areas.
Neither is the solution to tell the parties to "negotiate a peace".
Feelings on both sides are too tense for meaningful peace
negotiations.
The solution can only come from the outside, from the one country
which is supporting Israel with substantial financing and armaments:
The USA.
And it has to be imposed! By the USA, with the Arab League as advisor.
By imposing a solution the USA will not only be saving the world from
a daily escalating state of tension, but will be helping her friends
in both countries.

Joe Zaidan.