Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason

Default Kenyon stove

I found some good information on Kenyon stoves at the following web site.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl/cruising...toveinstr.html

You want to know what you're doing with these old stoves to minimize the
chance of a flare up. I'm pretty happy with mine now that I know how to
operate it.

Jason
C&C 27
Ithaca, NY

"Alvin North" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have acquired an old boat (Cape Dory 28) about 25 years old. It has a
Kenyon stove Homestrand (SN 152460). A quart tank with pump up, large

dial
for clean and close. What type fuel, alcohol or kerosene?
Thanks, A North

Small solid fuel stove Bob Long Boat Building 2 May 16th 04 01:43 PM
parts for an old Shipmate stove with robertshaw burners?? Martin Reid General 0 April 24th 04 10:07 PM
WTB in Wis Ceran Stove Stop luckyduck1 General 0 March 13th 04 03:00 PM
Princess Stove help Adrienne General 2 October 22nd 03 03:48 PM
Question about installing Diesel Heater MLapla4120 Cruising 11 October 22nd 03 05:27 AM