Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fred Carpenter

Default Looking for Ricka

I'm trying to contact my friends Mel and Rebecca Shapiro. They are the
owners of Ricka II (Taswell 48) and last I heard they were aboard her
in New Zealand. They are originally from Los Angeles but spent many
years living on the big Island of Hawaii.

Sincerely,
Fred Carpenter

P.S. Pleae email me directly because I don't normally read this groups
messages