Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Larry wrote....

In the thread "the beginning of the end" Larry wrote:

If I leave the country and come back, any other way, I'm inspected by
border agents....plane, train, car....but not yacht. We leave Florida
and go 250 miles to catch the Gulf Stream. We drop out of the stream 90
miles S of Charleston and sail into Charleston Harbor. We are never
stopped, never questioned, never challenged...even by calling us on the
radio. CG can't find us if we're in trouble without our 406 EPIRB
lighting their way, so I know they haven't been tracking us on some
sophisticated satellite system the military runs or they could. When we
sail up the Charleston Jetties in the ship channel from sea, we never
see
anyone! We could BE anyone. The boat has no positive identifying
markers of any kind. It says, "Lionheart - Atlanta, GA" across the
stern
but we could have had that painted on her while they loaded her
thermonuclear device into the V-berth in (pick any port).

They really DO have a point. The Mexican border isn't anywhere NEAR as
open as the South Carolina Coast! Any boat from anywhere can come
ashore, even right up the main shipping channel into Charleston and
NOONE
IS TRACKING THEM! NADA! There's no picket ships at the 3-mile limit, a
really ABSURD edge of the US waters, when it should be 200 miles and
HEAVILY defended from all intruders, foreign and domestic. I could set
off a hydrogen bomb in INTERNATIONAL waters 3-miles off NYC, out of the
jurisdiction of the US Gummit by its own stupidity and make the WTC
inside job look like a pittance! The crater from a BIG bomb is 5 miles
across....inland to New Jersey! How stupid is that?

The USA needs shoreline RADAR and SOSUS and must force EVERY vessel that
leaves/enters the 200 mile exclusion zone to be fully transponding
AIS....JUST LIKE THE AIRPLANES squawk IFF. Hell, you could dock the
bomb
8 miles up the Ashley River in front of my house, and be 800 yards from
the main gate of the Charleston Air Force Base and NOONE WOULD KNOW OR
SEEM TO CARE YOU WERE THERE.

Of course, this assumes America is under attack from WITHOUT, which it
was not. America was attacked from WITHIN, by its own government. 9-11
wasn't the first time or the first hairbrained scenario to come from the
isolated Pentagon stupidity machine.....set to blow up bogus airliners
over Cuba to coerce Americans into a pre-emptive invasion against
Castro....remember? If W and the NeoCons had been in that seat, instead
of a dove Democrat, Cuba would be like Beirut, today.

Larry
--
CAUTION - STAY AWAY FROM THE HIGHLY RADIOACTIVE US/MEXICAN BORDER.
(after my plan to dump all nuclear waste 1 mile inland from it.)

I tried to post a reply four different times and none of them would
post. I did a test and my server is working just fine but the reply to
the above post won't come through.

Could it be Echelon is intercepting or blocking all replys because of so
many "key words" in the message. So, I'm starting a new thread. Let's
see if anybody can reply to this one.

Here's my reply to Larry that I posted four times and it was lost or
blocked. Hmmmm
will it work this way???

REPLY: You were doing OK until you regurgitated the above pabulum. Then
you
started sounding like a typical liberal wack job nut case. Twilight Zone
brain-dead moron material. Do do do do, do do do do, do do do do...

The point is don't harass American citizens. Put the emphasis on
illegals. And you don't need passports to determine if somebody is an
American Citizen. There's already the Big Brother computer with just
about every detail of your life in it. I recently got a T-Mobile cell
phone and they said they had to check real good so nobody could do the
identity fraud thing in somebody's else's name. The transferred me to
another dept. all within one minute and the other dept. asked me about
six questions like what make and color was my car, where did my oldest
brother's wife work, in which state was I born, a multiple choice of
companies I worked for, etc. Stuff no imposter could answer. If a phone
company can do it on a minutes notice to verify an identity surely the
federal govt. can do as well or better.

And lose the conspiracy crap, Larry. You sound sensible so why believe
conspiracy crap that has no proof whatsoever?

Wilbur Hubbard