Default 27' Motor Lifeboat....

On the open bulletin board of the old Boat US, here, there was a nice ad
with color pictures on an 8x11 paper advertising the neatest looking 27',
4-cyl diesel lifeboat someone had restored with a flat-top bimini across
the back/helm area with open seating for sunning towards the bow. Capacity
plate says 21 souls. Ahead of the helm there's a cooler and table and all
around really nice looking seating. What a cool little pocket cruiser for
our harbor and waterways around Charleston....

He wants $10K for it....

The temptation to call him is just overwhelming. I've been looking at the
page in my notebook I wrote his number in since I left the store.

Damn boats!

Larry
--
Vista has been out a week.
Is Service Pack 1 ready yet?

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:50:37 -0500, Larry wrote:

On the open bulletin board of the old Boat US, here, there was a nice ad
with color pictures on an 8x11 paper advertising the neatest looking 27',
4-cyl diesel lifeboat someone had restored with a flat-top bimini across
the back/helm area with open seating for sunning towards the bow. Capacity
plate says 21 souls. Ahead of the helm there's a cooler and table and all
around really nice looking seating. What a cool little pocket cruiser for
our harbor and waterways around Charleston....

He wants $10K for it....

The temptation to call him is just overwhelming. I've been looking at the
page in my notebook I wrote his number in since I left the store.

I saw one two years ago at a marina in Oriental, NC - nice boat. I
believe you can also buy them on the surplus market.

On Feb 21, 7:07 am, Wayne.B wrote:

I believe you can also buy them on the surplus market.

Yelp on the GSA auction site and the Govt liquidation site, you can
pick up a 40 fter for around 25K.
Don't see as many MLB's

Joe